A well-established financial data research and analytics company is looking to expand their sales team with a new full-time Data Strategist. Your focus will be in driving the company's strategic data discovery and acquisition efforts while working closely with internal colleagues and expanding your network of growing data partners. Their products are used by some of the largest financial institutions in the world and this is an exciting opportunity for any prospective candidate!
As the Data Strategist you will be responsible for:
- Lead strategic planning and execution alongside leadership to optimize the data asset portfolio
- Develop expertise across respective industries to target well-suited datasets for investment theses
- Build top-of-the-line systematic data products with external partners
- Manage collaboration between engineering to ensure smooth data delivery
The Sales Executive should have the following qualifications:
- 3-7 Years of Experience
- BA/BS with strong academic record and field such as engineering or math is preferred
- Experience with negotiation and strategic partnerships
- Working knowledge of data schemas, standards, and delivery
- Full medical and dental premiums paid by company
- Competitive 401k match
- Employer paid life & disability insurance
- On-site gyms, laundry service, wellness activity, snacks, and a game room!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited sick days
- Hybrid environment with budget for home office setup!
If you feel you are a great fit, do not hesitate to reach out and get your application started!