- Supervise and lead external developers in the development, training, and improvement of bespoke machines.
- Data processing systems and learning models
- Collect and establish business requirements in close collaboration with management and the research team.
- Addressing requirements and ensuring the delivery of actionable outcomes
- Cleanse, process, and check the integrity of the data utilized for analysis.
- Make regular health checks on various systems and perform system backups on a regular basis.
- Control user access and help users with data import/export.
- Assist management in introducing proprietary created technologies to external parties
- Liaise with external IT vendor for normal office IT responsibilities, including IT security
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or Machine Learning is required.
- Artificial intelligence, deep learning, data mining, and analytic specialists in learning, data science, computer engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Knowledge of key AI frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Pyorch, Keras, and others.
- Expertise in SQL and programming languages such as Python, PHP, Java, C++, and others.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, as well as outstanding communication qualities