My client is a global hedge fund within the alternative investments space, with over USD$50Bn in assets under management. They are now looking for a Data Operations Engineer to join their Singapore office as they expand further there.
They have over 25 years of history, and 500 employees worldwide. Their APAC presence includes Hong Kong and Singapore, and are now focusing on growing their Singapore office out.
As a Data Operations Engineer, you would be joining the team in Singapore focusing on monitoring a large number of processes, as well as the automation of these data platforms.
The Data Operations Engineer will be responsible for...
- Taking responsibility for data quality, monitoring and anomaly detection
- Data ingestion of large variety types of data
- Digging into and exploring data issues
- Automating data pipelines
The Data Operations Engineer should have the following...
- Experience in Python/C#/Scala/Java/ Go or similar
- Experience with variety of data storage tools such as Snowflake, Pandas, SQL etc
- Experience with ETL technologies such as Spark and Hive
- Flat and Collaborative Culture
- Competitive Pay
If you are interested, please apply below to find out more.