Do you love strategic data projects, tackling different stakeholders and implement new data solutions? Do you want to work for one of the most successful multinational banks? Then join this modern Bank in Amsterdam for the next step in your career.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Work in a highly visible department to the C-Level.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Become an expert within data governance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Work in a lively office in the heart of Hamburg.
- A stable, successful and innovative Bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and 2 days working from home also after Corona.
- 26 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary between 80,000 and 120,000 € including bonus depending on experience.
- As an experienced business consultant, you translate business needs into data requirements, organize the needed sources and together with the business you deliver the data for usage.
- You become the expert to go to and help to realize professional data governance systems, data solutions and business-specific data tools.
- You deal with data governance techniques in order to develop data solutions to digitalize the business, different systems, products and services.
- You create the data attributes to deliver value, and ensure compliance for the data governance for the management of Metadata, Master and Reference Data, Data Quality Management, Data Lineage, Authoritative Data Sourcing, Data Architecture and Records Management.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience within data projects as a Data Consultant, Data Product Owner, Data Project Manager, IT Consultant or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience within financial services industries.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in consulting C-Level in regards to data, business, risk, audit, compliance or similar topics.
- University degree.
- Interest in learning all about Data Governance including Data Standards and Principles.
- Excellent English and interested in convincing the C-Level Management in various topics.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Eva Sassnick. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.