- Develop, test and deliver high quality reports, visualizations and analytical apps according to business needs;
- Extract business requirements, create specifications and estimate effort required to deliver solutions as a bridge between businesses and technology teams;
- Contribute to organizational improvement by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports;
- Maintain the report inventory and data catalog;
- Use applications and tools for data transformation, ingestion, and visualization;
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies;
- Produce training materials and train business users in using the tools;
- Understand, explain, and interact on complex topics with both business and technical teams;
- Contribute to the development of processes and best practices in delivering Data & Analytics solutions;
- Actively support and share knowledge across the extended Data & Analytics team.
- 4+ years experience delivering reports, visualizations, and analytical applications to drive business decisions;
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or Information technology;
- Experience with Azure, PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS, Python, SQL, Alteryx or KNIME is a plus;
- Experience in private markets is a plus;
- Interest in and strong affinity with technology;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and attention to detail;
- Great team player and ability to work collaboratively at various levels of the organization;
- Business oriented and dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements;
- Self-motivated, proactive, takes ownership and uses initiative;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work within a dynamic, deadline-driven environment;
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.