My client is a leading market-making cryptocurrency trading firm. They are established within the industry and have offices internationally. They are now looking for an application support/site reliability engineer with front/middle/back office experience to help shape the tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies.
The Application Support/Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for...
- Providing first line support and troubleshooting for their middle to back office applications
- Track, escalate and prioritise production incidents
- Develop expertise on trading system/infrastructure/procedures
- Perform ad-hoc operational tasks to support the global trading function
The Application Support/Site Reliability Engineer must have the following requirements...
- Scripting (Python or Shell)
- SQL, MySQL/MSSQL and NoSQL
- Nice to have: either order flow/risk management OR price/data integrity checks
- Nice to have: Java software development experience
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, please feel free to reach out by uploading your CV through here, or by emailing me at