The trader will primarily be responsible for third party trades, establishing and expanding relationships with trading partners, building up the company reputation and market share, price negotiation, risk management and work alongside the team in China to facilitate the refinery plant project. Upon completion of the plant, the trader will be required to procure crude for our system as well as market bunker grade fuel oil (LSFO) into the targeted markets.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 7 to 10 years of trading experience in crude oil and poses good understanding/knowledge in the fuel oil market or vice versa (incumbent with both crude and fuel oil experience would be a plus)
- Experience from big trading companies are preferred
- Strong network and contacts in the market
- Highly numerate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Proficient in English and Mandarin