A world class hedge fund is looking to build-out a brand-new team thus there is a need for quantitative researcher's who have experience with a multitude of different asset classes. This role will offer an individual career progression and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment as well as a rare opportunity to make an impact on an emerging team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and development of investment strategies
- Signal Research
- Development of cross asset analytics
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas.
- Get to solve complex issues within finance and technology.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- At least 2 years of quantitative research or strategy development from a top bank or hedge fund
- Masters or PhD degree in a computational field, preferably Physics, Computer Science, Math or Engineering
- Python or C++ coding skills
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.