A top hedge fund located in New York is looking for a mid-senior level quant to assist in an exciting new team build-out. This team will look to use state of the art technology to further expand the companies reach in the financial industry. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quantitative development of cross asset analytics
- Work closely with portfolio managers to create predictive models
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
- Get to solve complex issues within finance and technology
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience with developing pricing models
- Derivative modeling experience
- Strong C++ coding skills
- Python and Java skills a plus
- Minimum Master's degree in a computational field
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.