A top hedge fund is looking for an experienced quantitative researcher to join a macro research team. This fund is looking for an individual who is motivated to make an impact and develop creative solutions to complex problems. This role will offer an individual career progression and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. It will also offer a rare opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented individuals in quantitative finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and development of quantitative macro investment strategies.
- Model development and implementation.
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas.
- Solve complex issues within finance and technology.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Prior Quantitative Research experience with any of the following products (Equities, Futures, Rates, Commodities, Options etc)
- Master's or PhD degree in a computational field, preferably Physics, Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Python, Java or C++ coding skills
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.