Our client is a European Bank who are looking to add to their Trading capabilities. The bank need to add an experienced Trader in the Bond space with a focus on Covered Bonds and Financials. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person with exciting ideas who looking grow within a successful team and manage a client flow trading book.
Key responsibilities of the Covered Bond Trader role include:
- Manage and build the Covered Bonds trading book.
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading team to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the Covered Bond Trader role include:
- Proven experience in Bond Trading, ideally in Covered Bonds or Financials, minimum 5 years.
- Experience in Sell-Side Market Making.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
- Fluency in English and French.
If you are interested in the Covered Bond Trader role, apply online today or email