This is a mission driven organization that strives to bring financial services to traditionally underserved segments of the economy. They are a solutions-based company who pride themselves on the growth and development of their employees.
This is a senior position focused on loss forecasting for their consumer credit portfolio. This individual will use advanced statistical analysis, data science, and machine learning in the areas of payments, collections, and operations, across a large range of cross-functional projects.
- Development, optimization, and implementation of predictive models utilizing large datasets in order to improve credit risk and portfolio performance
- Provide in depth analysis and monitoring of the expected credit loss ratios and models including PD, LGD, EAD
- Leverage advanced machine learning methodologies in order to provide key insights and forecasts to inform credit strategy
- Deliver in depth credit loss estimations in accordance with the CECL accounting standard
- Work closely with high-level stakeholders both within the business unit and across the organization
- Master's degree in Quantitative disciplines such as Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or Economics
- 2+ years of experience in Loss Forecasting preferred
- Direct experience with CECL
- Proficient in Python, R, and/or SAS
- Experience in Portfolio organization, data mining, modeling, and analyzing analytic
If you're interested in hearing more about this Senior Credit Risk Analyst role, don't hesitate to reach out to me at