Title: Corporate Development Director
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Fortune 200 Healthcare Firm looking to add an Corporate Development Director to their Healthcare team in Denver, CO. This Corporate Development Director will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining buy-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Corporate Development Director will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Develop keen insight of the trends that affect numerous different sectors.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Corporate Development Director should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of Investment Banking, Private Equity or Corporate Development experience.
- HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.