Corporate Development Associate
A fast growing PE backed Physician Network company is looking to bring on a Corporate Development Associate to their growing team in the Southeast. The Corporate Development Associate will work in a fast-paced, high energy environment as part of a dynamic group that is focused on being extremely acquisitive. The Associate will have the opportunity to work hand and hand with executive leadership as well as Investors. The Corporate Development Associate will have a large impact on the inorganic growth along with the opportunity to play an important role in overall corporate strategy.
The Corporate Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Perform financial modeling, due diligence, projections, and deal evaluation
- Ability to source new M&A transactions and execute through closing with leadership
- Comfortable interacting with executive leadership and working with Private Equity firms
- Understanding of the Health-care space is a plus
- Research different industry specific trends to base inorganic growth strategy off of
- Interfacing with C-Suite regarding organic growth initiatives, integration strategy, and M&A targets
The Corporate Development Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Preferably 2-5 years in Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, or Private Equity
- Experience or Interest in Health-care is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance preferred
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Self-Starter with strong organizational, written, & presentation skills
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.