Title: Corporate Development Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a home services private equity roll-up backed by a leading MM private equity firm looking to add a Corporate Development Associate to their team. This Corporate Development Associate will have the opportunity to be the "right-hand" to the Vice President of Corporate Development, work directly with clients, C-Suite level executives and the PE partners with a clear path for upward mobility long-term.
Corporate Development Associate responsibilities:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external resources in the due diligence process for M&A transactions.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on buy-side M&A, some sell-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Corporate Development Associate qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Investment Banking, Private Equity, or Corporate Development experience.
- Industry background preferred in Oil & Gas, Energy, Building Products, Building Materials, Infrastructure, Home Services, Industrials, etc.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
- Work on a lean deal team and have the opportunity to take ownership of transactions, work directly with clients, C-Suite Executives, and the Private Equity partners.
- Close-knit, family like culture with a commitment to work-life balance.
- Clear path for upward mobility.
- Remote flexibility in Texas.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.