Title: Corporate Development & Strategy Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a top tier Software company looking to add a Corporate Development & Strategy Associate to their growing team. This Corporate Development Associate will have the opportunity to join a growing team in Atlanta, GA gaining buy-side M&A reps and experience working with senior leadership for clear path for upward mobility.
Corporate Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external resources in the due diligence process for M&A transactions.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on buy-side M&A, some sell-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Corporate Development Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking or Corporate Development experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Associate role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.