Title: Corporate Development Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnering with a publicly traded Consumer Services company looking to add a Corporate Development Analyst to their team in Houston, TX. This Corporate Development Analyst will have the opportunity to join an extremely collaborative, close-knit and lean team working directly with the C-suite level executives while having the opportunity to gain buy-side M&A experience.
Corporate Development Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Corporate Development Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of Investment Banking or Corporate Development experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Corporate Development Industrials or Consumer Goods experience preferred.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply!