Corporate Credit Risk Analyst
Your role will be to complete mainly credit analysis, management, rating papers to the team:
- Participate in the assembling of credit files and analysis of financing files of existing prospects, individual clients or groups of companies.
- Participate in ad hoc, periodic reviews of credit files and loan administration.
- Assist the team in the legal set-up, the technical monitoring of operations and credits granted.
- Operate the computer entry of credit files and guarantees in dedicated systems.
- Pursue AML monitoring actions daily for transactions carried out by customers.
- Participate occasionally in commercial actions, business development, and marketing support.
- Maintain credit-related data consistency by daily usage of reports, credit tools and participating to loan administration and post-lending activities.
Ideally, you will have:
- (For the Junior//Medior Role) at least 2 to 3 years of experience (Off internship) with a concrete professional credit analysis
background in French market CIB...
- (For the Senior role)A minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of credit risk analysis, financial analysis, credit risk & rating frameworks.
- Good knowledge of classic office tools (Microsoft Office Pack)...
- Be fluent in both English & French