Our client is changing the way that wine is produced and consumed in our everchanging world. By using data detailing taste preferences of customers, our client have created a full door to door experience (from production of wine to delivery to your door). Not only is our client changing the wine game, but they are doing it while producing great tasting wine that is highly rated and sold at some of the most recognized venues in the world.
You will be part of a lean team wearing many hats in a start-up type environment. Our client is looking for a bright, entrepreneurial individual that is able to quickly pick things up as they go. Being on a lean team, you will play an integral role and be a key factor in important business decisions.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Handle all documentation for corporate finance transactions, including M&A and joint ventures, equity/debt offerings, and financings
- Advise on corporate finance and securities law matters, such as the preparation of SEC filings and SOX compliance
- Generally support the the businesses operation and administration of the company and its subsidiaries, including preparing board materials and corporate resolutions, managing corporate regulatory filings, etc.
- Negotiate and draft company agreements such as customer agreements, commercial and financial transactions, distribution partner agreements, etc.
- JD from an accredited university
- 2+ years of corporate law experience
This is an active role so should you or anyone in your network be interested, please do not hesitate to apply.