This Chicago based company is looking for a well-versed contract specialist in the financial services space to join their team! This role will work collaboratively on transactional matters, vendor engagements, and complex contracts.
This contract manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and negotiating a variety of contracts such as RFP's, vendor agreements, MSA's, and NDA's.
- Acting as liaison for multiple teams across the firm to discuss contract terms and clauses.
- Reviewing and negotiating agreements with global vendors.
- Researching regulations and laws for firm specific projects.
- 3+ years of experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Bachelor's degree in finance, pre-law, or business administration
- Paralegal experience or certification is a plus
- Competitive salary and generous bonus structure
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
- 5 weeks paid vacation + 12 sick days + 12 paid holidays
- Free daily meals and gym membership
- Hybrid Remote Working
- Relocation assistance provided