One of the world's largest banks is looking to add an experienced second line Operational Risk professional to their Consumer Banking team, specifically dealing with risk oversight of the firm's Consumer Cards business line. Some key responsibilities include:
- Together with the Business coverage lead establish an appropriate engagement process with the Business to enable meaningful challenge and oversight and participate in risk management focused forums
- Assist Business Coverage lead / present relevant material as necessary at senior level governance forums such as Business Risk Reviews and Business Risk Compliance and Control Committees as well as for meetings with important stakeholders like the Regulators, 3rd Line of Defense and senior management.
- Identify trends and tendencies to identify emerging operational risks using relevant metrics.
- Continuous monitoring of Key Risk Indicators and ensure the business is within their set risk limit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, Law, or related experience
- Work experience of 7+ years in the financial services industry in a risk related field, such as Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Audit, Control, Business Risk
- In depth knowledge of Consumer banking products and Operations Businesses. Knowledge of Retail and Core Banking Operations is a plus
- Experience conducting RCSA