An exciting German Private Bank are currently on the search for an Compliance Officer for their Hamburg office.
- Investigation of client transaction abnormalities using deployed monitoring tools and other sources of information.
- Conducting checks to ensure that legal and supervisory requirements are being followed
- Processing of suspicious cases and notifying the Financial Intelligence Unit of questionable actions.
- You enjoy dealing with various topics such as money laundering prevention, monitoring compliance with embargoes and sanctions, combating corruption, data protection and much more.
- Exchanges and collaborations are frequent between internal divisions and the supervisory and investigative agencies.
- Someone who has completed their studies in the banking field.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Someone who is open minded, team orientated and loyal.
- Someone with very good analytical and communication abilities.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in a MaRisk compliance function, an auditing company or in auditing.