You play a key role in expanding our knowledge and awareness in the compliance field. Your expertise guides the business in understanding and putting into action various laws and regulations. Additionally, you're responsible for creating and up keeping policies, procedures, and guidelines while keeping a close watch on the organisation to ensure compliance. As a Compliance Officer, you have a strong grasp of areas like duty of care, customer due diligence, and privacy regulations.
What are you going to do:
- You create annual compliance plans, Monitor the progress, and make changes as needed.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the company's compliance policy, ensuring adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Your role involves enhancing the professionalism of the Compliance Framework and ensuring that compliance is verified.
- You will oversee the conduction of compliance risk analyses on specific subjects, such as new products, organisational changes, and large-scale projects.
- Gather and go over compliance reports with various levels of the organisation and customers.
- Arrange meetings with clients to address various compliance issues.
What you bring:
- Good understanding of the relevant laws and regulations that apply to financial institutions, like the Wft, Wwft, and the guidelines set by regulatory authorities.
- HBO or WO Background, such as law or business economics
- We are looking for candidates with excellent Dutch and English oral and written communication skills.