A multinational leading corporate services provider is seeking a Compliance Officer, who will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance. This company supports its clients in multiple areas including Private wealth, Capital Markets and Corporate matters. The role would include a great variety of tasks especially within the AIFM space.
- Perform compliance advisory on a variety of regulations, AML processes, and risk assessments.
- Monitor the compliance activities and issues and report potential issues to management.
- AIFM related matters, such as contribute to the procedures within the group and participate in a transaction monitoring to ensure adherence with the AIFM regulations.
- Support the senior management in reports and communication with the authorities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a compliance function within Financial Services.
- Knowledge of AIFM.
- Collaborative, good communication skills, pro-active can-do attitude.
- Fluency in English.