An exciting Payments Provider under Global Banking Group are currently on the search for a Compliance Manager for their Munich office.
- Tracking, analyzing, and generating action-inspiring ideas from legal and regulatory developments.
- involvement in initiatives to put (new) regulatory requirements affecting systems, processes, and instructions into place.
- Independent guidance on compliance and operational data protection issues for the various departments.
- Improving procedures and guidelines as necessary in close coordination with the DPO.
- Ensure that the criteria for general data protection documents are met.
- To increase employee understanding of compliance and data protection, prepare and provide training programs, for example.
- Reporting on compliance and data protection to the committees and management.
- Creating risk analysis and generating control plans.
- Successfully finished a degree program at a university in finance, business, law, or a related field.
- Fluency in both German and English. Spanish is also an advantage.
- Someone who is open minded, team orientated and loyal.
- Someone with very good analytical and communication abilities.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements