A multinational and universal banking group is current seeking a Compliance Advisory Manager for the Markets compliance team in Paris. You would be reporting directly into the Head of Markets Compliance.
- Providing compliance oversight for the Continental European entity on a broad range of products including cash equities, derivatives, FX, securitised products, etc.
- Conduct regulatory reviews related to various products and business activities.
- Ensure that the wider staff, especially the front office employees are trained on necessary compliance matters.
- Liaise effectively with key stakeholder across departments and management.
- 4+ years of experience in markets compliance and advisory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Proven to be pro-active and able to take initiatives in dynamic and complex