This is a tremendous opportunity to take direct commercial responsibilities: identify and reach out to new prospects, participate in meetings and business trips, negotiate and close deals. By taking ownership of the whole sales cycle, you will contribute to the success of a team with a huge growth potential.
- Making daily contacts and prospecting through emails, chats, and cold-calling
- Setting up meetings and communicating with senior decision makers, act on trials and troubleshooting queries.
- Maintaining accurate customer and sales information in the internal CRM
- 4-7 years of sales experience in the oil, dry bulk (coal and iron ore), or freight industry in Asia Pacific
- Experience in selling a game-changing data solution in the commodities market
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong presentation and negotiation skills to convince clients and relate prospects.
- Perform well in a high-growth fast-paced environment. Experience in start-up and/or fast-growing companies a strong plus
- Enthusiastic team player with strong analytical skills, a can-do attitude and is highly adaptable