Claims Manager / Director
Company Summary: A leading P&C insurer is looking to add a Claims Manager / Director to their growing team. This company is very well known as it has 35,000 employees spread across the US and has been given an A++ (Superior) rating by AM Best! This role can be hybrid out of the following areas: VA, CO, AZ, TX, FL, or worked full-time remotely.
The Claims Manager / Director will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 7-8 adjusters
- Assessing and adjusting bodily injury, uninsured motorist, complex injury claims
- Decision making
- Mentoring and coaching employees to improve performance
The State Filings Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Strong collaboration skills
- 5+ years of claims experience (complex auto/bodily injury preferred)
- Experience leading a team
- Bachelor's degree
If you are interested in the Claims Manager/Director role, then please don't wait to apply!