Selby Jennings is exclusively working with an esteemed $65B in AUM investment management firm in NYC. The firm has been highly successful in applying technology to both private and public markets and is aggressively growing its engineering teams to support the success of the business.
The team is looking for a Chief of Staff within their Infrastructure Engineering groups. This person will be strategic in making sure technology initiatives are met, impact long-term project management projects, and handle the day-to-day of groups within the Service Desk, Platform Engineering, and Workplace technology teams.
- Represent the firm in important vendor meetings regarding new subscriptions, acquisitions, and negotiations for existing products.
- Coordinate with leadership and individual contributors to understand risks, tradeoffs, and limitations as projects evolve
- Drive team meetings and operate as a mentor, leader, and advocate for the IT division
- Previous experience in an Infrastructure Engineering position would be a plus (DevOps, Service Desk, System Administration)
- Must have strong communication and writing skills
- Strong sense of time management and being able to prioritize the correct projects
- Strong awareness of Workplace Technology (central management, user device monitoring, and supporting end-users)
Base compensation is between $150,000-$175,000. If interested, do not hesitate to apply this is a very active opportunity!