My client is a Swiss-based private bank who is expanding their presence in Asia pacific, they are looking for a Chief Investment Strategist to join the firm and bring the business to another level. Here is a brief intro about the role,
- Promote the brand and direction of the business to clients in Asia Pacific, focus slightly leans towards Mainland China but also includes HK, Taiwan and Singapore market.
- Assist the bank in expanding their market presence in Asia Pacific.
- Act as the spokesperson to public and on social media including press, news, TV and Bloomberg.
- Excellent presentation skills and be comfortable to speak with public.
- Candidates with economist and strategist background would be ideal.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Mainland China regulations and provide accurate answers to the media with confidence.
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Speaks Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
They'd be looking for ED/ MD level candidates with at least 12-15 years of working experience, ideally in private banking.