This role entails overseeing all aspects of the trust & fiduciary practice within the region, including fiduciary governance, compliance, policies, procedures, risk management, staffing and staff development. This individual will be responsible for all activities and related business operations to ensure adherence to fiduciary guidelines and requirements including unique and hard to value assets, provision of retirement plan products and services, provision of custody and safekeeping services as well as third party service providers and the management of conflicts of interest.
Due to the role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience exceeding client expectations by assisting with the formation of new trust accounts, as well as managing assets such as an investment portfolios/property.
Some other requirements of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Performing Trust Administration, as well as other financial needs, for Mass Affluent, HNW & UHNW clients
- Providing additional services to clients by maintaining compliance with policies and procedures to ensure sound fiduciary decisions and proper documentation
- Prior experience working in law as a trust/fiduciary specialist for private clients
- Setting and maintaining the governance structure of the firms Trust arm
- Keep up to date with current estate/gift and income tax developments
- Master's Degree is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 10+ years of experience working in the trust & estates business
- JD & CTFA is preferred