A specialist Capital Markets Firm are seeking an Associate to join their Strategic Advisory group in London. This is a specialist firm that competes directly with the best firms in the space with an unparalleled records of success in delivering capital raising and exit solutions to the clients globally.
The firm is noted for a distinct consultative approach in relation to their advisory work while emphasising a boutique like atmosphere with a flat, collegiate and entrepreneurial environment.
This is a great place to continue your development within the Capital Markets space but at a firm that have rejected the big bank mentality/environment.
- Project managing SRA projects (planning, research, review, preparation and delivery to clients)
- Marketing the group to sponsors and corporates
- Coordination of origination and marketing activities
- International travel
- 3+ years of Equity Research, Equity Capital Markets, Big 4 (Tas/Valuations etc.) and/or M&A experience from a top firm
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets and valuation dynamics
- Experience in managing teams and multiple projects
- Capability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communication skills
- CFA / ACCA (preferred)
If you are seeking a role were you can continue your development in a more welcoming structure, then please apply!