One of Europe's prestigious private banks are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join their Frankfurt-based team.
As a Compliance Officer, you will:
- Be a key contact point to the business on all topics related to Kapitalmarkt Compliance
- Be part of a team that focusses primiarily on MiFID II regulations but also across legislations such as WpHG, MaCompa and MaRisk
- Conduct risk assessment across the business from a regulatory compliance perspective
- Work across the banking sectors as the client has teams in Investment Banking, Asset Management etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 - 6 years experience working on MiFID related topics
- Experience within the banking sector, ideally within Private Banking
- Fluency in German
If you believe you could be interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.