Job Scope for the Data & Analytics Software Engineer role
- Project management through requirements gathering to build innovative solutions.
- Develop POCs for new usages and present them to the management.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Continuous support on existing BI projects
Requirements of the Data & Analytics Software Engineer
- Microsoft SQL Server (2017 - 2019)
- Writing SQL queries and performance optimization
- Data Warehouses modeling and semantic layer definition
- SSIS building and optimizing (2017 - 2019)
- SSAS (2017 - 2019)
- PowerBI and SSRS (2017 - 2019)
- Data visualisation tools (Tableau, Qilk)
- Data analytics, data science (Python, Spark etc)
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)