Market Access Developer (C++, Python and Bash)
Quantitative Investment Manager, London
Our client is a quantitative and systematic investment manager and technology driven firm. Their market presence is global and they combine data, research, technology and trading expertise to achieve high quality returns for investors.
- Building and enhancing market access systems for all spectrums of the trading business.
- Design, development, validation, deployment, and production support of the trading gateways and market data handlers to global exchanges and brokers.
- Ownership of exchange upgrades and broker onboardings which may require communications with external exchanges, brokers and third-party providers.
- Opportunities to work on low-latency aspects of the MA systems.
- Exposure to or working on surrounding upstream and downstream systems.
- Collaborating with all parts of the business, including quantitative analysts, developers, traders, operations, compliance, risk officers in addition to all IT teams.
- 5+ years of C++ development on Linux platform.
- Python and bash scripting skills required.
- Experience with multithreaded and distributed systems.
- Experience of exchange trading gateways and market data feed handlers.
- Excellent communication skills essential.
- Experience with FIX trading protocol.
- Good knowledge of financial products
- Experience in low latency optimisation and tuning techniques.
Apply now for immediate consideration