Key Responsibilities for this Role:
- Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, market analysis and networking
- You will manage all aspects of the renewal cycle for the client's subscription relationships.
- Once you've established relationships you will continue to up-sell and cross-sell within existing accounts and continue to grow these.
- Accurately report internal administration: CRM activity log, sales pipeline forecasting, monthly reports to management, renewal planning and proposal preparation
- Build a strong working knowledge of competitive intelligence space and company product positioning
- Present the products and services to clients, peers, and management as it relates to performance and planning and work closely with analysts and strategists to build and present valuable risk.
Key Requirements for this Role:
- Must be a Native Spanish Speaker
- Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation
- Sales motivated, team-focused attitude, and willingness to collaborate with peers, product management, and internal key constituents at the firm
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Organization, verbal and visual presentation, and a proactive approach to sales
- Proven track record in hitting quota and retention targets
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and respond quickly
- Negotiation skills as it relates to renewal upsells, cross-selling, and additional product add-ons
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce is preferred