The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Efficiently and effectively seek sales utilizing all sales methods, including cold calls, personal networks, pipeline management tools, and other platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships across the globe by networking and taking part in association events to increase sales.
- Responsible for the company's commercial business development by taking on new clients by driving pipeline execution and performing for the company.
- Work in a production focused seat and have the confidence to hit and exceed company expectations.
The Business Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of direct sales experience with a focus in environmental and sustainability.
- Successful track record of reaching or surpassing sales quota and yearly basis.
- Experience with carbon offsets and relevant commercial connections.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or another relevant technical field.
- The ability to travel overnight up to 50% of the time.
- Obtain a great understanding of the trends in sustainable business covering operations, reporting, policy etc.
- Acquire high level business and negotiation skills.
- Competitive pay and compensation
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Benefits package available after 30 days of employment
- 401K plan with company matching
- Full Work From Home Flexibility