A leading Bulge Bracket Bank are seeking an Analyst or Junior Associate to be based in their Mid-Cap M&A team whether in Paris or Lyon.
This group is reputable for its extensive wealth management and sponsor network. The team have been performing very well recently so have expanded at all levels to maintain their successes while operating within a highly collegiate and entrepreneurial environment.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 0+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- French fluency is essential
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
If you are interested in specialising in Mid-Cap M&A for the long-term, then please apply!