A leading specialist boutique are looking for an M&A Associate and a VP to join their Consumer M&A team in Paris.
This firm is known for its highly reputable client network meaning they work on some of the most high profile projects within the industry. This firm also prides itself on maintaining a unique boutique environment where the team is very collegiate while operating in a flat entrepreneurial structure.
- Lead responsibilities in managing and executing live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Front client facing role in origination/marketing activities
- Covering a range of sectors within a Generalist group
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 5+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong interest and understanding of the France M&A market
- French fluency is mandatory
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.