Selby Jennings is exclusively working with a global investment bank looking for a strong Azure DevOps Engineer to come and join their Azure Rapid Integration public cloud team. As a highly skilled DevOps engineer on this team, you will be a part of the evaluation of new cloud products and services while integrating them into everyday solutions. This role is highly collaborative with the global team and has a client-facing approach to the business.
Job Responsibilities include...
- Building and deploying CI/CD pipelines
- Designing, developing, and deploying applications into Azure public cloud
- Working with multi-discipline teams, business partners, and sponsors
Key Qualifications include...
- Proficiency in container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert scripting skills (PowerShell and Python)
- Strong sense of operational ownership and ability to drive the business with development initiatives
- Highly effective communication and collaboration skills