- Work closely with institutional sales to assist in the identification of trading opportunities for clients.
- Analyze real-time market data and information to make effective trading proposals.
- Assist in sales tasks for the company's IPO underwriting and secondary market placement activities.
- Conduct accurate trade executions for clients.
- Provide appropriate reports to track sales and revenue growth.
- Build relationships with client organisations through trading and execution services.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Business or related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in sales trading or related field.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high stress environment.
- Excellent communication,presentation and consultative skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, able to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin.