AVP/VP Algo Credit Quant Researcher - Tier 1 Investment Bank - NYC
One of the top performing Investment Banks in NYC is looking for a junior Credit Algo QR to join their team. The team is looking to expand their coverage across Corporate Bonds and IG/HY Credit products. Allowing for an incredible opportunity to work directly with the trading desk and interface with the markets.
This is a completely greenfield eTrading buildout at one of the top performing investment banks reporting directly into the team lead. You will join a growing team at the ground level at a top global investment bank, providing day one exposure to trading and research. Where you can provide an immediate impact leading challenging projects and mandates for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute and lead end-to-end research and implementation of trading algos across FICC products
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive modelling
- Work directly with the trading desk to research, develop and implement multiple new trading strategies
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of trading algos
- Ad-hoc support for other projects and tools within the team
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 1+ year of experience of hands on experience supporting an eTrading or Market Making desk
- Experience working with FICC product (specifically within Corporate Bonds or Interest Rates)
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (Python, C++ or KDB/q)
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas and work to colleagues
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.