AVP - Risk Model Validator (m/f/d)
Our client is one of Germany's biggest and most prestigious banking groups. With a global network of branches, divisions and subsidiaries, the well-renowned bank maintains an international top address for retail and commercial clients, as well as institutions and sovereigns.
The bank is looking for a full-time Risk Model Validator in their Risk Validation unit in Frankfurt/Main to complement their team in validating service covering market risk, counterparty credit risk and economic capital risk model types and methodologies.
- Validating models and ensuring the integrity and comprehensiveness in different fields of risk (i.e. CCR, market risk, ICAAP)
- Analysing and constantly optimizing current risk evaluation processes
- Authorizing structured and concise reports for senior management, relevant stakeholders and modellers
- Working closely with internal and external auditors as well as presenting results to regulators and authorities
- Master's/PhD or equivalent degree in Statistics, (Financial) Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Finance or similar quantitative field
- Excellent knowledge of financial product-related risks (i.e. credit risk, derivates)
- Good knowledge of programming languages for data analysis and statistical testing (i.e. Python, R)
- Experience in market risk modelling or validation (ICAAP) is a plus
- Working proficiency in English combined with overall strong communication skills