A global investment bank in the greater Los Angeles area is looking to build out it's model analytics group and seeking candidates with extensive model risk management experience. This bank is rapidly expanding its US presence and is looking to build out its quantitative analytics group. Candidates would be joining a collaborative environment with the opportunity for accelerated career growth in addition to exposure to senior management.
- Spearhead the independent validation of financial and statistical models across the entire enterprise (Treasury, marketing, credit, etc.)
- Draft and present model validation reports and effectively communicate changes that need to be made to the existing models.
- Conduct stress testing, sensitivity and scenario testing for the existing model framework.
- Effectively communicate model results to stakeholders and regulators to assure federal regulatory requirements.
- 5-10 years of experience in the model validation and/ or development (Specifically CECL, AML and ERM stress testing models.
- Working knowledge of Moody's riskcalc models (Or other Moody's models such as ECCL, GCorr.
- Expert proficiency in SAS< R, Python and SQL programming tools.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Prior experience in a validation function and working knowledge of regulatory guidelines such as SR 11-7