- Evaluate counterparty credit risk, prepare credit memo, propose credit limits and make recommendations for approval;
- Prepare and participate the due diligence of potential counterparty if necessary;
- Perform counterparty credit risk related tasks such as collateral management and margin call process, as well as credit system implementation;
- Good knowledge and understanding of OTC derivative products, MtM, initial and variation margin, potential future exposure;
- Propose and participate in negotiating documentation terms (ISDA/CSA, Repo, GSMLA);
- Familiarity with hedge fund client base, the ability to analyze hedge fund management techniques and trading strategies preferred.
- Credit experience (ideally 4-6 years or above) gained from securities firms, investment banks, commercial banks or other financial institutions;
- A self starter with a sense of responsibility and have a strong determination to develop a career in risk management;
- Detail oriented and team player candidates with excellent planning as well as execution capabilities;
- Strong problem solving skills and able to work under minimal supervision; able to learn and adapt fast in a dynamic environment;
- Have a mature character and strong teamwork;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Some coding skills will be an advantage (python, VBA and database skills).
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Associate.