One of Europe's most well-renowned commercial and retail banks is looking to grow their audit team with the addition of a Senior Auditor/Manager to their industry-leading team in Berlin. This role represents a unique opportunity to lead and learn from a highly-qualified team in a key area of growth for the client.
The Senior Auditor/Manager will:
- Supervise and be directly involved in the preparation of quarterly and annual audit reports for the Management Board
- Perform risk analyses and subsequent audit planning as well as conducting audit engagements according to the annual audit plan
- Identify and eradicate weaknesses in audit processes based on the findings
- Be responsible for coordinating audit activities with stakeholders
- Set up and perform annual quality assessments in order to constantly improve audit methodology
As Senior Auditor/Manager you can expect:
- To work in a truly international environment alongside colleagues who are experts in their field
- A thriving work culture based on learning opportunities and personal development
- 30 days holiday as standard as well as flexible working hours
- Remote working function even after Covid-19 is defeated
- Social benefits including a company pension and life insurance
- Additional benefits such as subsidised transport, discounted dining and free sports activities
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. business administration, finance, economics or IT
- Have had several years of relevant experience with the Group Audit department of a financial services provider or consultancy
- Already have an in-depth knowledge of German and European banking and payments regulations, as well as their implementation in banks
- Possess sound knowledge of risk management processes and internal control systems
- Preferably hold relevant qualifications, e.g. CISA, CIA or CFSA
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in English and ideally German
Our client is one of the world's largest banking groups, who are looking to expand their activities in the German market as one of their core strategic aims.
To apply for the Senior Auditor/Manager role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!