Currently working with a Global Investment Management firm who is seeking to expand their legal team. This individual would join their global credit tax team. This individual will collaborate and work closely with various groups including; Investor Relations, Operations, Finance & Accounting, and deal teams to support the credit business.
- Review and negotiate fund agreements in the fund formation process.
- Advise the deal team on tax regulations for potential investment opportunities.
- Review and oversee marketing materials and other communications with existing and potential investors.
- Review and advise on restructuring transactions for credit investments.
- Identify and evaluate tax issues
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 2-4+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a corporate or investment management legal or tax department.
- Experience with Credit or Investment funds
If you are interested in the (Tax Counsel) role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.