Selby Jennings is partnering with the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization to bring on a new Principal Software Engineer. With record breaking growth and a new financial platform going live next year, they are looking to add talented Software Engineers to help build out the future road map of the firm.
As a strong individual contributor, you will be interpreting business and technical requirements while migrating the firms existing risk platform to their upcoming live platform. This new platform is designed to put the firm directly at the forefront of financial disruption within propriety firms.
Using modern technology, you will be hands on, creating processes for alternate ways of system implementation, and researching various solutions to find the most efficient approach. Working across multiple cross-functional teams, you will collaborate with others to achieve the final migration of the product. Overall, this platform is going to be an application post-trading firms will buy and use for their own success.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional Java experience
- 5+ years of work experience within Financial Services and Risk/Risk based systems
- Hands on experience with multiple frameworks
- Cloud-based technology experience
- Strong development, coding, and testing skills