About Out Client
Our client is a leading, institutional electronic trading platform who offers liquidity opportunities, improved execution quality and significant cost savings across global fixed-income markets. They have a particular focus on U.S. high yield bonds, investment-grade bonds, emerging market debt, Eurobonds all traded through their cutting edge trading technology. Drawing on its deep data and analytical resources, our client is able to automate trading solutions and provide a range of pre- and post-trade services and products. Our client has offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, São Paulo, Hong Kong and Singapore.
About The Role
Our client is looking to continue to expand into rates and are looking for an experienced market professional who can lead our ambitions in European Government Bonds. The ideal candidate will have a great opportunity to grow and expand, existing client relationships in the Rates area, gather feedback for product enhancements and grow the business. You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Product Management team to identify key product needs and requirements. Agree launch strategy and external messaging
- Identifying and developing key client relationships in EGBs
- Developing senior relationships in the market
- Develop the EGB business plan to include Revenue plan, pricing strategy & dealer engagement
The ideal candidate will:
- Have around 2-4 years of sales experience.
- Have strong knowledge of fixed income markets & electronic trading platforms
- be able to articulate a compelling proposition for e-trading.
- Genuine interest in financial markets
- Be results driven, high energy and have a proactive work ethic.
- Have a genuine commitment to teamwork.
- Have a positive optimistic outlook and a passion for the business.
If this sounds like you then get in touch to find out more