The Associate will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of financial models for revenue and income forecasts, cash flow analysis, balance sheet, and quarterly projections for client engagements.
- Perform financial Due Diligence.
- Participating in the execution of sell-side M&A transactions.
- Prepare pitch books and live deal materials, including offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations, and prospectuses.
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Transaction experience within the Insurance sector at a reputable investment banking firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
- Ability to wear a few different hats in a fast-paced environment within a speciality boutique with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Series 63 and 79 certifications.
- Competitive base salary with an annual bonus
- Emphasis on work-life balance and positive working environment
- Little to no travel involved
If you are interested in the Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.